Emerging Creator Award:
This category is for emerging talent with less than 80,000 followers on their platform at the time of entry.
It’s for a specific piece of content, shortlisted by the judges, voted for by the public.
Vote and you could win a VIP experience to the awards.
You may vote up to 20 times per category.
It does not need to be the most widely shared or have the most engagements and impressions, as all entrants have a different follower base.
View the Entries
What to submit:
- The link to your best piece of content, the one that’s had the most engagement/shares. It’ll need to be on a social media platform so that our judges are taken to that page to view the content.
- This content needs to have been created between April 2022 and April 2023.
- Stills and video will both be accepted. If the latter, preference will be given to content that is under two minutes long.
- If your content is longer than two minutes, the judges are obligated to watch only the first two minutes
What the judges are looking for:
- Content that stands out from the rest. It could be something you have styled and shot, it could be something just random or funny, or it could be a magical snippet of something that you captured by luck.
- It does not need to be the most widely shared or the most engaged with, as all entrants have a different follower base.