You just couldn’t scroll further when you saw what these content creators made, could you?
These are your nominees for the Thumb-stopping Content Award.
View the Nominees
What to submit:
- The link to your best piece of content, the one that’s had the most engagement/shares. It’ll need to be on a social media platform so that our judges are taken to that page to view the content.
- This content needs to have been created between April 2022 and April 2023.
- Stills and video will both be accepted. If the latter, preference will be given to content that is under two minutes long.
- If your content is longer than two minutes, the judges are obligated to watch only the first two minutes.
What the judges are looking for:
- The words radical, insane, arb, entertaining and unique come to mind. The judges will know what is worth voting for when they see it.
- It does not need to be the most widely shared or the most engaged with, as all entrants have a different follower base.